Wed, Feb 01|
Introducing the #NatureForAll storytelling festival
Over the course of the year, the focus will be on gathering, sharing and celebrating stories from around the world about love of nature and how that love inspires us to conserve nature!
Time & Location
Feb 01, 2023, 7:00 AM – Feb 28, 2023, 11:00 PM
About the event
This will lead into the #NatureForAll Love Fest, which will take place in February 2023. This will encompass several sessions and events, featuring some of the most inspiring content received throughout the year. You are invited to be a part of this exciting initiative by:
- Sharing your personal story about where and how you fell in love with nature.
- Adding your existing storytelling initiative or creating your own so it can be highlighted and promoted as part of this growing campaign.
- Promoting this festival within your community and asking others to share their stories.
Already, four partner events are taking place this month alone where you can share your love of nature story. Do you have story-related events planned this year? If so, email email@example.com to get them added to the website.
- Youth are invited to share their stories of a world where oceans are plastic-free through Zistoir Nou Losean (Stories of our Ocean).
- Everyone can celebrate Earth Day, April 22, by falling in love with nature and sharing their story for the chance to win an amazing prize thanks to Families In Nature.
- Film makers, amateur or professional, still have a few days left to submit a short film featuring a story of hope for conservation and nature to Conservation Optimism’s Good Natured Film Festival.
- Canadians can share their connection with their vast land on social media, through the Wild Tales campaign, and help five different organisations fundraise for their conservation efforts.
Find out more at www.natureforall.global/storytelling-festival.